The Death Of A Disco Queen: From The Newsroom
Donna Summer, the Queen of Disco, died on Thursday at the age 0f 63. We recap her life, and begin a busy end of the week from the newsroom.
- Donna Summer’s life is remembered as part of our wall to wall coverage on the disco queen’s death.
- New numbers show that New Jersey’s unemployment rate is again on the rise.
- However, gas prices are tumbling, which is providing some form of reprieve for people in NJ.
- It was a busy Thursday at the State House in Trenton, with the latest on the tax cut debate, unused gift cards, and legislation that would make it easier to fire bully teachers.
- Newark gears up for the Devils/Rangers playoff game on Saturday, and officials are assuring fans it will be a safe game to attend.
- A new study shows the differences in how men and women handle work-related stress.
- A new poll says which baseball team most New Jerseyans prefer.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Thursday’s poll asked what your view of the current Trenton political landscape is. 53% think it’s business as usual, while 35% feel that real reform is happening.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Associated Press