Supreme Court Ruling Reaction: From The Newsroom
An historic ruling by the Supreme Court upheld the controversial "Obamacare" on Thursday. It has caused an onslaught of reaction
- Businesses and hospitals across the state react to the Supreme Court ruling, as did Governor Christie on "Ask The Governor" last night.
- The Governor also spoke about the budget process with the ball now in his court.
- One lawmaker says that the Governor's impending veto of the millionaires' tax hike does not necessarily kill the measure.
- A plan to restructure the state's higher education system moves forward, and heads to Christie's desk.
- A decision is due today on those controversial Point Pleasant Beach bar closings.
- A look into the recent rash of sea-related hoaxes.
- No deal could be worked out to change New Jersey's teen tanning laws.
- Tyler Clementi's family speaks out on NBC's Rock Center.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Thursday's poll asked if you thought distracted driving laws went far enough in New Jersey...62% say they do not.
VIDEO Of the day