Storm Sizzles And Fizzles: From The Newsroom
A much-hyped violent weather system packed some early punch through our region Thursday before dying out and mercifully falling short of expectations.
- Are these wild weather systems the new normal for New Jersey?
- Dino Flammia takes a look at why the already-battered coast has been spared by these recent rash of storms.
- Kevin McArdle examines legislation that would ban all tobacco products on college campuses.
- A court rules on Governor Christie’s Special Senate Election.
- Should the holdouts of a dune project have their names publicized?
- A new measure reacts to the most recent State Comptroller report.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Thursday’s poll asked if you made any extra preparations for yesterday’s storms; 21 percent said yes, 79 percent no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press