See an aerial view of the Delsea Drive-In Theatre
Drive-In movie theaters has pretty much become a thing of the past here in New Jersey except for one. The Delsea Drive-In Theatre in Vineland is the last remaining drve-in located in the Garden State.
Historicalaerials.com offer some pretty cool aerial views of historic sites, including the locations of local NJ drive-in theatres, like the Delsea Drive-In. The site shows aerial views of the site and you're able to change the year to show the difference over different time periods.
All you have to do is type in an address to see the aerial view. Visit Historicalaerials.com to type in the address for the Delsea Drive-in or any other drive-in theatre that used to exist in New Jersey and you can see how the landscape changed over time.
Below are a few drive-ins that no longer exist in New Jersey:
- Amboys Drive-In - Route 9, Sayreville, NJ 08872
- Atco Drive-In - White Horse Pike, Atco, NJ 08004
- Atlantic Drive-In - Black Horse Pike, Pleasantville, NJ 08232
- Delsea Drive-In - 2203 S Delsea Dr, Vineland, NJ 08360
- Plainfield Drive-In - 1659 Oak Tree Road, Edison, NJ 08820
- Saddle Brook Drive-In - Route 46 West Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
- Somerville Drive-In - 3091 U.S. 22, Somerville, NJ 08876
- Trenton Drive-In - Route 130 Robbinsville, NJ 08691
- Union Drive-In - Route 22, Union, NJ 07087