Sandy’s Aftermath: From The Newsroom
The devastation from Sandy is still being realized, and the destruction is mind-blowing.
- Governor Christie is working to secure utility crews around the country to assist with New Jersey's efforts.
- Millions still are without power today, though.
- A benefit concert will be held tomorrow night to raise money for victims.
- The DEP is warning of water shortages.
- How long will it take to fix NJ's beaches.
- What are the future of Atlantic City's casinos?
- Belmar enters recovery mode.
- Is the food in your fridge safe?
- Governor Christie is also not interested in talking about the election.
- All storm-related information including, photo galleries, emergency info, outage maps, water and gasoline information, and more can be found on our special Sandy page.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "News" to 89000.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Governor's Office