Sandy Money Flows: From The Newsroom
Governor Christie, along with HUD officials, announced the approval of NJ's spending plan of Sandy federal relief dollars.
- Christie says this plan is just the beginning of help for New Jerseyans affected by the storm.
- How does Governor Christie stack against the 2016 Republican Presidential field.
- An update on the Boston Marathon Bombing investigation.
- Many bills, but not the tax cut, made the Assembly agenda.
- The latest on the Good Samaritan bill.
- A warning for distracted drivers.
- Newton victim families head to Trenton.
- Jason Collins becomes the first active major professional athlete to come out.
- An Ocean County school district looks into uniforms.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Monday's poll asked if you were happy with the speed of the Sandy recovery; 48 percent said yes, 52 percent no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Governor's Office