Sandy Aid Passes: From The Newsroom
The Senate passed the Sandy aid package on Monday night, sending the bill to President Obama's desk.
- The President has promised to sign the aid package very quickly.
- Charity money post-Sandy is slow to trickle in.
- Governor Christie conditionally vetoes a minimum wage hike measure.
- Are Democrats throwing in the towel on the 2013 Governor's Race?
- Renters displaced by Sandy are facing many issues.
- A new report says economists are optimistic about 2013.
- The Assembly approves a synthetic pot ban.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Monday's poll asked if educators should have specific rules for posting on their social media sites. 76% said yes, 24% no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press