Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL, ALL
NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) Your first cigarette – At what age did you start to smoke, and what brand? Do you approve of Senator Richard Codey’s proposal to raise the age at which you can buy cigarettes to 21?
2) Anti - Bullying Bill of Rights – Does It Need an Overhaul or Done Away With? [POLL]
3) Social Media Education Could Become Mandatory – Good Idea or Bad [POLL/AUDIO]
4) Visiting the Shore This Year - Do You Feel an Obligation to Spend More Money There Because of Hurricane Sandy? [POLL]
5) Would you take your kids to a circus that featured animal acts?
Cole Brothers Circus will be coming back to town and PETA just released a video showing how the circus abuses their animals!
6) Do you feel it’s time for same sex marriage in New Jersey? And who’s holding it up….the Governor for vetoing same sex marriage, or the legislature for not allowing it to be put on the ballot?
7) Burger King creates boneless sandwich to compete with the McRib. Who makes Jersey’s best sandwich?
8) What was it that made you get off your ass and lose weight? At an event in Princeton, Governor Christie opens up about his struggle with weight
9) Flatulence Can Be Deadly. Woman stabs boyfriend after he farts in her face during argument.
10) Your worst memories of being disciplined by a teacher. One teacher forced a 5 year old student to wear a diaper for 'acting like a baby'!
11) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle for Sarcasm tickets!
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”