Rossi Roundup – For or Against Obamacare – And More
It’s me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi, “el rey de la noche”, merely a guy with a microphone, a transmitter, and an internet connection, with loads on the docket and more!
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
Here’s some of what’s in store tonight:
6) Giants’ Prince Amukamara Vows to Remain a Virgin Till He Marries – Did you stay a virgin till you got married? Better to have sex before marriage than wait?
7) In view of what happened in Nairobi, do you feel malls here in Jersey are secure enough?
8) A sports banner declaring 'One nation under God' was taken down after Madison residents complain. Do you have a problem with the phrase?
9) A family is suing the Atlantic City Police over their son's beating – Ever had to deal with an “out of control” cop?
10) 85-year-old man sues state for driver's license – Should senior citizens be retested every few years? Do you have an elderly parent who doesn’t want to give up their independence?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”