Rossi Roundup – Feds and Phone Records – And More Tonight
Here’s some of what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
2) Now that you’re out of college, what do you plan on doing? And if you’d already graduated, have you been able to apply what you learned in college in the real world? More than 2,000 students just graduated from Princeton University yesterday.
3) Ray’s Ray of Hope – Posse Positive People of the Week
6) Catholic Schools closing left and right –Your memories of Catholic School.
8)Do you agree with the Supreme Court decision that allows police to take DNA swabs from arrestees and keep them in a database?
9) Who’s more reckless, motorcyclists or the cars and trucks that drive next to them? You tell me! And, by the way, are there many women tractor trailer drivers? A Motorcycle driver was ejected after a collision with a tractor-trailer in South Brunswick.
12) A survey says that New Jerseyans are among the most generous tippers in the country. How much do you tip, and to whom?
13) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle for tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy Club in Cherry Hill
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”