Residents See Damage First-Hand: From The Newsroom
Many residents of the hardest hit barrier islands got a first look of the destruction caused by Sandy.
- Stacy Proebstle spoke with residents, who had just returned from the carnage.
- NJ Dems reach a deal on a minimum wage increase strategy.
- The latest plans for more barrier island residents to return.
- A class action lawsuit has been filed against JCP&L by upset customers over outages.
- A shore area towing company is under fire.
- MTV will hold a telethon tonight to raise money for Seaside Heights.
- The state fishing industry has struggled after the storm.
- BP has been hit with the largest criminal penalty in U.S. history.
- Retail sales dropped in October.
- Shore towns struggle with lost tourism dollars.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
We’ve launched our “Restore New Jersey” effort to aid in the storm recovery.
Wednesday’s poll asked if you’ve encountered any post-Sandy scammers. Only 11% say they have…89% said they haven’t.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press