Ravi’s Release: From The Newsroom
Dharun Ravi is free from prison after serving 20 days of a 30-day sentence in Middlesex County Jail. What is next in this case?
- Both sides in the Dharun Ravi case still have pending appeals, though he has served his sentence.
- It was a busy Monday at the State House. A measure to strengthen laws for using your cell phone while driving moved forward.
- Changes have been made to the teen banning bill, while “Lisa’s Law” passed through committee.
- Governor Christie may have a signed budget from Democrats on his desk by Monday.
- A weekend distress call in Cape May turns out not to be a hoax.
- Shocking discoveries at New Jersey halfway houses results in hearings being called.
- Gas prices continue to tumble across the state.
- The latest on that Clifton cop, who was arrested after a weekend showdown in Pennsylvania.
- New Jersey braces for a heatwave beginning tomorrow, through the end of the week.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Monday’s poll asked if you are fearful of the looming economic uncertainty…91% said yes.
VIDEO OF THE DAY