Obama’s Second Term: From The Newsroom
President Obama is sworn for a second time as President of the United States.
- Full coverage all of the Inauguration festivities.
- A lawmaker urges residents to turn in their assault weapons.
- New legislation would make homeowners insurance policies easier to understand.
- Two children were injured in a nasty Lakewood accident over the weekend.
- Teen accused of murdering his family in New Mexico.
- A look into the Atlantic City recovery.
- Governor Christie says aid will help the shore summer recovery, while expecting Kim Guadagno to have an increased role in 2013.
- Do NJ’s highway safety laws stack up?
- A new teacher evaluation system is set to launch.
- This week’s “What So Great…” spotlights the effort of a charity hoping to give Camden new life.
- The Harbaugh brothers punch their tickets for the Super Bowl.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
The weekend poll asked if you can forgive Lance Armstrong for lying. Only 7% said yes, 57% no, while 36% say they don’t care.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press