Obama Supports Gay Marriage: From The Newsroom
President Obama tops our news today, after he made an historic announcement on Wednesday, declaring his support of same-sex marriage.
- While the President's announcement may do nothing to change New Jersey's marriage laws, it certainly opens up a hot-button issue for the 2012 election.
- Facebook privacy protection takes center stage for the NJ Assembly today.
- A new study finds interesting numbers on teen driving safety.
- Atlantic County lawmakers are hoping to stop a practice that is leading to overwhelming homeless numbers in AC.
- New Jersey casino revenues numbers are down, while the rest of the nation went up.
- Trenton Republicans are vehemently against a new health care bill at the State House.
- The Department of Labor plans a new program to help New Jersey's long-term unemployed.
- The Joint Base will celebrate their 95th anniversary.
- An interesting new crackdown in Fort Lee, as cops are being ordered to ticket for "careless walking."
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting the word "NEWS" to 89000.
Wednesday's poll asked if you wanted Governor Christie to seek a second term as New Jersey's Governor. 54% voted yes, with 46% saying no.