New Jersey Braces For Sandy: From The Newsroom
While the path of the storm is still unknown, it could batter the coast of New Jersey on Sunday into Monday.
- Our Hurricane Sandy coverage includes video, a tracking map, and details on the preparations.
- There's the very latest on Autumn Pasquale.
- Gas prices in New Jersey continue to slide.
- But, our tax burden is still among the nation's highest.
- The Garden State also is among the highest for in-state college tuition.
- Child crime is dropping.
- The DCA boss says the foreclosure assistance program has been fixed.
- Nuclear regulators will fund a cancer research study.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Wednesday's poll asked if the Autumn Pasquale case has put you on higher alert with your children. 39% said yes, 5 said no, while 56% say they are already on very high alert with their own children.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press