More Boston Answer: From The Newsroom
Questions are slowly being answered as to what plans the Boston Marathon Bombing suspects had when they led authorities on a wild police chase last week.
- FBI officials told Mayor Bloomberg that the pair planned to head to New York City to possibly carry out another attack.
- Governor Christie’s tax cut plan is introduced.
- Meanwhile, Senate Dems introduce a gun control package.
- Is confidence growing in the job market?
- Two shore towns enter the ‘Boardwalk Empire’ sweepstakes.
- Many Sandy victims wait for insurance settlements.
- Some towns are suffering because their neighbors are slow to rebuild.
- Is New Jersey running out of water?
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Thursday’s poll asked if you’ve noticed more traffic on New Jersey roadways; 85 percent said yes, 15 percent no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press