Michael Ritacco Sentenced: From The Newsroom
Former Toms River Schools Superintendent Michael J Ritacco was sentenced to over 11 years in federal prison on Friday.
- The sentence marks a catastrophic fall from grace for the former beloved Toms River superintendent, in what the judge called the worst case of public corruption he’s ever seen.
- Another shore superintendent may be in hot water, after authorities raided the home of recently retired Wall Schools head, James Habel.
- Chilling 911 audio has been released from the Old Bridge Pathmark shooting.
- A group of State Senators say that New Jersey needs tough domestic violence laws.
- Do you know your blood pressure?
- Will the FED stimulus help the economy?
- “Patrick’s Law” passes through a Senate Committee.
- A bill to cut down the state’s car fleet stalls.
- Foreclosures are still on the rise across New Jersey.
- Sunday marks the beginning of NJ’s Restaurant Week.
- The latest on a Toms River paralympian, who recently was burglarized.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Thursday’s poll was a complete landslide. We asked if town inspectors should be required to go through background checks. 99% say yes.
Video of the day