Late Show: Should there be an “unattended child law” for kids left in cars?
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
4) Should the NY Football Giants have hired David Tyree for his stance on homosexuality?
8) Which boardwalk in Jersey has the best food and where are the best restaurants at the shore?
10) Your brushes with wildlife: Lake Hopatcong boa is green anaconda
11) What were some of the dumbest things you did while high on pot? Does pot make you paranoid – did you ever get the “horrors” on pot? Oxford researchers
12) Top 20 Worst Bands of All Time: The Complete List from a list put together by LA Weekly – do you agree or disagree with any of these selections
13) Ever landed a better job after being fired? ‘SNL’ cast member Brooks Wheelan ‘fired’ after one season. Have you ever landed a better job than the one you were fired from?
14) Ray the Ray – Heroes of the Day the Folks of the Mobile Meals of Westfield who hit the million-meal milestone after 46 years of serving the homebound
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or onFacebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!
And please answer today’s Posse Poll question: