Higher Speed Limits: From the Newsroom
A Trenton lawmaker explores the idea of letting engineers determine the speed limits on NJ’s major highways.
- The possible legislation could mean a potential rise to a 75 mph zone on the Parkway and Turnpike.
- Governor Christie is confronted over medical pot for kids.
- A groundbreaking gay marriage case comes to Trenton.
- Are you sad when you shop?
- The cost of raising a child in NJ soars.
- A change of ownership is on the way for the Devils.
- Officials get set to remove a Jersey Shore eyesore.
- Owning a home remains pipe dream for many young adults.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Wednesday’s poll asked if you voted in this week’s primary; just 34 percent said ‘yes,’ 66 percent ‘no.’
Video of the Day