Government Shutdown: From the Newsroom
The federal government is under a partial shutdown today after Congress failed to strike a deal last night.
- What does the shutdown mean for New Jerseyans?
- Obamacare exchanges officially open today.
- The latest on the same-sex marriage battle.
- Part two of our series on whether bipartisanship is dead.
- Seaside officials work to get boardwalk cleanup underway.
- At a Sandy hearing in Trenton, victims detail the ongoing nightmare.
- Lakewood schools face a budget gap.
- The Special Senate Race tightens up.
- Love and then a credit check?
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Monday's poll asked if you get enough sleep on a daily basis. Just 7 percent said, 'yes,' 71 percent 'no,' while 22 percent said, 'sometimes.'