Dr. Fuhrman’s Get Healthy Challenge
Join Dr. Fuhrman’s $1000 Get Healthy At Home Challenge and you could win big!
Internationally recognized expert on nutrition and natural healing, Joel Fuhrman M.D., wants to give you $1,000 for losing weight and getting healthy in 2015. You may have seen Dr. Fuhrman on The Dr. Oz Show, the Today Show, LIVE with Kelly and Michael, PBS, or maybe you’ve read his best-selling books on nutrition, dieting and healthy cooking, including The End of Dieting. Thousands of people have lost weight and transformed their health with Dr. Fuhrman’s guidance, now it is your turn! You do not need to be a resident of New Jersey to participate; this is open to all US citizens, 18 years old or older! ENTRY DEADLINE: April 30
Dr. Fuhrman wants you to be successful! Check in weekly for information, tips, recipes, inspiring success stories, and guidance to help you on your journey towards optimal health.
Want to learn more from Dr. Fuhrman about how to lose weight and get healthy? Join Dr. Fuhrman’s email list.
Receive a FREE Nutritarian checklist and five recipes just for joining!
The $5K Get Healthy Contestants are well on their way to improving their health AND shrinking their waistlines! Now through May 21, 2015, these people will undergo dramatic health transformations, personally guided and supported by Dr. Fuhrman and his medical associates. Follow along at home as we chronicle their journeys and provide great “Get Healthy” information on DrFuhrman.com.
Do you want to transform your own health in 2015?
Join the $5K contestants by entering the $1000 Get Healthy At Home Contest NOW!
Dr. Fuhrman’s Get Healthy At Home Contest
To be eligible for consideration in Dr. Fuhrman’s Get Healthy At Home Contest, you must submit a completed registration form by April 30, 2015. At Home contestants agree to follow Dr. Fuhrman’s Nutritarian eating program throughout the contest time period. At Home contestants must activate a complimentary Silver membership to DrFuhrman.com which will automatically expire on May 31, 2015. Using their complimentary Silver membership, At Home contestants should provide weekly entries into the health tracker on DrFuhrman.com. To be considered as the At Home winner, all contestants must submit before and after photos along with their success story between May 1 and May 14, 2015. Eligible entries will be reviewed and judged solely and exclusively by Dr. Fuhrman Online and Joel Fuhrman, M.D.P.C. (hereinafter referred to as DFOJFMD), 4 Walter E. Foran Blvd, Suite 409, Flemington, NJ 08822 which will be the sole judge for the purposes of this contest. The winner will be announced on or about Thursday, May 21, 2015 and receive a $1,000 certified check. The judges will choose a winner based on the most favorable health transformation during the contest time period.
1. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 years old or older and a U.S. citizen, residing in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, to participate and to be eligible to win any contest. WKXW-FM and DFOJFMD reserve the right to change the age limit for specific contests. Persons who are owners or employees of WKXW-FM, Townsquare Media, DJOJFMD, contest sponsors, their associated advertising agencies and their immediate families, as well as employees of other radio and television stations and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in this contest. Persons who are owners or employees of DFOJFMD and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this contest.
2. Contest dates, times, method of entry and the winner selection mechanism will vary depending on the specific contest.
3. Prize may take up to sixty (60) days to be available for redemption. Winner must show legal identification and provide their social security number if requested to claim a prize and complete tax paperwork and a release form provided by DFOJFMD. All prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of official notification that the prize is available to be claimed. WKXW-FM and DFOJFMD are not responsible for delivery of any prize to any winner. Prizes unclaimed after thirty (30) days of notification will be forfeited and become the sole property of DFOJFMD. 4. Prizes are non-transferable. No prizes may be substituted or exchanged for other prizes. Prizes may have been furnished for promotional or advertising consideration. Many prizes awarded on WKXW-FM are courtesy of station advertiser or concert promoters. WKXW-FM and DFOJFMD will not be responsible for prizes that become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, including, but not limited to, show cancellations or date changes. WKXW-FM and DFOJFMD cannot replace lost or stolen prizes. Prizes are offered “as is” with no warranty.
5. Any person who is discovered by the station that he or she is or was not eligible to participate in a contest shall have no legal or other claim to any prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received. The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter a contest and is final. Any person who receives a prize but is found by WKXW-FM or DDFOJFMD to be ineligible to participate in the contest, for any reason, shall return the full prize, without any deduction or offset, within seven (7) business days of having been notified in writing of WKXW-FM’s or DFOJFMD’s decision.
6. Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless WKXW-FM, Townsquare Media and DFOJFMD, their officers, employees and directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in a contest and/or use of a prize. Any additional cost related to any prize that is incurred by the prize winner as a result of accepting a prize is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
7. If requested, all winners must provide DFOJFMD with their social security number before a prize is awarded. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees.
8. Void where prohibited by law.
9. Only one (1) qualified contestant per residential address will be eligible to win within thirty (30) calendar days. WKXW-FM reserves the right to extend the thirty (30) day rule to the length of a specific contest. Winning a prize valued at or above $1,000 constitutes ineligibility for all WKXW-FM contesting for the remainder of the calendar year at the discretion of WKXW-FM.
10. WKXW-FM and DFOJFMD and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time. WKXW-FM may be excused from its obligation to execute the contest and/or events if its performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
11. Winners hereby allow WKXW-FM and DFOJFMD to use their name, voice and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any other authorization and without additional compensation.
12. A copy of the official rules are available at the WKXW-FM office during regular business hours, online at www.nj1015.com , or you may send a self-addressed envelope with a written request for the rules to WKXW-FM, 109 Walters Avenue, Trenton, NJ 08638.
13. Odds of winning are based on the number of phone calls or entrees received. WKXW-FM is not responsible for failure of any caller to successfully dial the radio station or any callers who may be disconnected or any entries that may get lost, stolen or damaged in the mail.
14. WKXW-FM and DFOJFMD reserve the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
15. The decision of the judges is final.
16. DFOJFMD intends to keep your email information confidential and does not intend to make your address available to any company or organization outside of DFOJFMD except as required by law.
17. Due to the nature of our programs that are heard on-line over the internet, programs heard on this radio station’s internet audio stream are slightly delayed from the time the programs are eard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all content heard, including news alerts, contests, traffic reports, and more are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 30 seconds or more. This also means that when WKXW-FM contests are played that requires a specific caller to telephone the radio station, listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air. In any event those who participate in the station’s contests by listening over the Internet should take this time delay circumstance into account in calculating the actual dealing within which they must call the station.
18. If a mistake is made in describing a prize or contest on the air, the original rules, conditions and prizes in the contest details will take precedence.
19. WKXW-FM station address is 109 Walters Avenue, Trenton, NJ 08638 and is owned and operated by Townsquare Media.
By submitting material you agree to be bound by the DFOJFMD Consent and Release Agreement.
DFOJFMD reserves the right, at our discretion, to update or revise this Consent and Release Agreement at any time.
1. LICENSING AND DISTRIBUTION.
You grant DFOJFMD and its affiliates and licensees the world-wide, royalty free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, alter, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere, at any juncture and for any purpose. “Content” here refers to all personal information submitted, as well as health parameters, including blood tests, weight and other health information, photos, videos, recordings, image, voice, likeness and results used for, obtained and collected during the full contest period.
2. REPRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION.
You hereby irrevocably and permanently grant, transfer and convey to DFOJFMD, its affiliates and licensees the unlimited and unconditional right to use the all material submitted in connection with the At Home contest as well as the content collected during the contest (collectively "Material") in any and all formats, now known or hereafter developed. The rights hereby granted to DFOJFMD include the perpetual, exclusive and unencumbered right to use, edit, reproduce, publicly and privately perform, distribute, telecast, publish, promote, market and otherwise exhibit the Material, and any derivatives thereof, worldwide, including excerpts, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised including, but not limited to, the Internet, cell phones, broadcast, non-broadcast television, pay, cable and network television, satellite and close-circuit transmission, in-flight video, home entertainment in current and future formats, and printed transcripts.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
You further represent that the rights granted to DFOJFMD herein shall not infringe on any rights of any third party including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark rights or any other intellectual property rights.
4. LIABILITIES AND THIRD-PARTY OBLIGATIONS.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold DFOJFMD and its officers, directors and employees completely harmless from and against all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or connected any actual or threatened lawsuit, claim or legal proceeding relating in any manner to the possession, distribution or use of the Materials by DFOJFMD. You further agree to release DFOJFMD and its successors, assigns, affiliates, officers, directors and employees from any claim or cause of action, whether now known or unknown, relating in any manner to the Materials including, but not limited to: (i) defamation, invasion of right to privacy, publicity or personality or any similar matter, (ii) any liability based on any use of the Material, or as a result of any exhibition, telecast, display, performance or distribution of the Material or any portion thereof; and (iii) any claim for consideration or compensation for the Material or the rights granted hereunder. You waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Material. You also waive any "moral rights" you may have in the Material. In addition, DFOJFMD shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever for any third-party fees including, without limitation, broker's, agent's or guild fees and /or commissions, in connection with this Agreement.
5. LEGAL NOTICE.
You agree that this Agreement shall be construed and controlled by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to conflicts of laws and principles.
6. SUBMITTING CONTENT.
You acknowledge that you have the full right and legal capacity to submit content to DFOJFMD and to abide to this Consent and Release Agreement.
7. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF AGREEMENT.
You acknowledge that you have read this Consent and Release Agreement prior to submitting content to DFOJFMD.