Dolphins, Fees, Fines: From the Newsroom
As we close out the work week in New Jersey, there’s the very latest on the rash of dolphin deaths and proposed school-related legislation.
- The Marine Mammal Stranding Center is bearing the financial burden to research the dolphins washing ashore.
- Are you paying extra fees for your children’s after-school activities?
- Did you know you could face fines if your kids miss too many days of school?
- New legislation would close loopholes for contractors preying on Sandy victims.
- NJ’s gas prices may not be so bad versus other places across the country.
- A Bradley Beach lifeguard was rescued on Thursday.
- Is Governor Christie’s bet on Atlantic City paying off?
- President Obama addresses the worsening situation in Syria.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Thursday’s poll asked if your property taxes have stayed below the two-percent cap; 63 percent said ‘No,’ 37 percent ‘Yes.’