Devils Season Ends: From The Newsroom
The New Jersey Devils magical ride came to an end last night, as they fell short against the LA Kings 6-1 in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals. Meanwhile, a boat explosion hoax topped the headlines from the newsroom.
- The Devils tried to make history and come back from 3-0 down in the series, but an early scoring flurry by the Kings put the nail in the coffin for New Jersey.
- A Sandy Hook yacht explosion turns out to be a likely hoax following a bizarre Monday "rescue" that was all for naught.
- Despite laws against, New Jersey drivers are still talking and texting while they drive.
- Atlantic City gaming revenues once again disappoint in May.
- The budget process is on-going, but merely crawling to a conclusion.
- Swimmers are being warned about dangers of the ocean following a rash of drownings.
- A lawmakers says that taxpayers deserve to know more about how their money is being spent.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
VIDEO OF THE DAY