Dennis & Judi listeners pick New Jersey’s dubious distinctions
During the 12 o'clock hour, we asked our listeners to pick New Jersey's dubious distinctions. While we don't necessarily agree with all of them, we got a ton of responses for our listeners.
What exactly is a dubious distinction? It's basically like your high school superlatives such as best looking or worst driver, but applying this to towns and counties in the Garden State.
Take a look at the full list from our listeners below:
- Town with the best looking women - Hoboken
- Laziest town - Browns Mills
- Friendliest town - Seargantsville
- Filthiest town - Lakewood
- Wealthiest town - Alpine
- Oldest town - Whiting
- Biggest party town - New Brunswick
- Police ticket happy town - Old Bridge
- Smartest town - Ocean Township
- Town with the highest ratio of tattoos to missing teeth - Sussex