10 New Jersey breakfasts and what they say about you
Forget bowls of cereal or two eggs over easy. New Jerseyans are serious about their breakfasts and we do it the way no other state does it: OUR way.
We believe that you are what you eat, so we put it to the listeners: How does New Jersey do breakfast? Here are some ACTUAL New Jersey breakfasts according to our listeners and what they say about the people who eat them.
1. Pork Roll, Egg and Cheese
You’re a typical jersey guy or gal. Nobody messes with you.
2. Walnuts in Oatmeal
You are completely vanilla person, possibly an accountant.
3. Quest Bar
You always trying to lose the last 5 pounds, maybe an aging housewife hanging on to hope that this will be the key to finally looking hot again.
4. Last night’s Pizza and Beer
Single Dad, ex-wife has the kids this weekend.
5. Venti soy latte, 3 shots espresso (Starbucks) Protein Box (Starbucks)
Animal Lover, millennial, piercings, heavily in debt with student loans.
6. Yogurt and Fruit
You are heavily into fitness, probably on your way to your CrossFit gym right now.
7. Egg whites, cheese & broccoli
You are a responsible diabetic.
8. Jimmy Dean sausage
You live in your parents basement and watch a lot of porn.
9. Chick-fil-A Breakfast Bowl (hash browns, scrambled eggs, a Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese blend and your choice of Chick-fil-A nuggets or pork sausage.)
10. Macaroni Salad and Yoo-hoo
You are a mental patient (Not that there’s anything wrong with that.)
More from New Jersey 101.5: