Where would Dennis take Mark Zuckerberg for food in NJ?
Sunday night Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg emerged from a limousine with an entourage, according to Philly.com, and ordered six cheese steaks at the counter himself.
He's a self proclaimed "cheese steak" fanatic and wanted to get the best in the land. I happen to think he picked the right spot. But like most out-of-towners he went for the Whiz. Cheese Whiz on a cheese steak, strictly an amateur move. Go with American, no question.
Yeah Philly's got cheese steaks, but Jersey's got so much more. If "Zuck" wants to come across the bridge in that limo, where would you send him for irresistible Jersey "street food".
- White Manna in Hackensack for the burgers
- Manco & Manco Pizza in Ocean City for the pizza
- Harold's Deli in Edison for the Jersey Sloppy Joe
- Donkey's Place in Camden and Medford for a Jersey cheesesteak
- The Tops Diner in East Newark for the disco fries
- De Lorenzo's Tomato Pies in Robbinsville for a Trenton Tomato Pie
- White House Subs in Atlantic City for the best subs in the land
- Jimmy Buff's in West Orange or Kenilworth for Italian hot dogs
- Tommy's in Elizabeth for a sausage and pepper sandwich
- DiCosmo's in Elizabeth for an Italian Ice any summer night
What else you got? I'd love hear where you'd send "Zuck" next time his limo wanders this way!
More from New Jersey 101.5: