Dangerous Deadline: From the Newsroom
As the federal shutdown lingers on, the nation faces a murky situation with its bills.
- What is the economical effect if the nation doesn't pay its bills?
- Violent storms ripped through NJ on Monday.
- Are children or cell phones more distracting while you drive?
- The latest polls on the statewide races and gay marriage.
- Residents lay out crazy money post-Sandy.
- Scary drug numbers in NJ.
- The latest on the Seaside Boardwalk rebuild.
- Police search for a suspect wanted for a disturbing attack in Pleasantville.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Monday's poll asked if you planned to vote in this month's Special Senate Election; 95 percent said, 'yes,' 5 percent 'no.'