Controversy Continues at Cherry Hill Public School District: From the Newsroom
More questions than answers from the Cherry Hill Public School District, after an incident where audio recordings revealed teachers mocking and swearing at a ten year-old autistic boy.
- Stuart Chaifetz claims the teacher caught on tape berating his son Akien is still employed in the district.
- Parents admit to Facebook snooping. Do you?
- Teenagers are guzzling hand sanitizer to get high. We have tips on how to talk to your kids.
- The battle lines over tax cuts are drawn between Governor Chris Christie and Assembly Majority Leader Lou Greenwald.
- Senate President Steve Sweeney explains why his property tax cut plan doesn't include a proposal to raise a tax on millionaries.
- New Jersey moves forward with a plan to make toll cheats pay.
- South Jersey's economy is improving according to a new business outlook survey.
- Good news for teenagers looking for a job. More employers say they plan to hire teens for summer positions.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting the word “NEWS” to 89000.
Wednesday's poll asked if you agreed with the way the Cherry Hill Public School District handled the incident concerning the autistic child? Nearly 75% of you said no, while 20% said more information is needed.