Coastal Storm Takes Aim At NJ: From The Newsroom
A major coastal storm is barreling at the Garden State. We have wall to wall coverage.
- All of the latest updates can be found on our storm tag page.
- Metereologist Alan Kasper has the full forecast.
- Should we be getting snow as we are set to spring ahead?
- March has a history of unpredictable weather.
- What is your say in the state budget?
- School funding debate takes place in Trenton.
- The state school construction boss says his shop is doing better.
- Wall Street is not impressed by the Dow’s record run.
- Scary changes in airport security is coming ahead.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Tuesday’s poll asked if you were concerned about the sequester cuts. 75% said no, 25% yes.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press