Christie Talks Revel: From The Newsroom
Not surprisingly, Governor Christie was asked about Revel and Atlantic City’s financial slump on Wednesday. He is holding out hope.
- Christie believes the resort can still be a “mecca.”
- The State House power struggle continues.
- More bad news for Senator Bob Menendez.
- The towing company that came under fire during Sandy sues Seaside Heights.
- PSEG plans improvements.
- Can the new Seaside Heights Boardwalk recapture the old charm?
- The hardest hit Sandy-town allows residents back.
- Video of that wicked January bus crash in Old Bridge.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Wednesday’s poll asked if you were happy with the speed of the Sandy recovery. 62% said yes, 23% no, while 15% aren’t sure just yet.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press