Booker Wins Senate Seat: From the Newsroom
Newark Mayor Cory Booker was victorious on Wednesday night, holding off Republican challenger Steve Lonegan in the Special Senate Election.
- Booker won the election by 11 points, so what is next for the new senator.
- Governor Christie opens a runaway lead in the Gubernatorial race.
- A deal is reached to end the government shutdown.
- Part four of our series on Sandy: Now and Then focuses on tourism after the storm.
- A disturbing case of animal cruelty in South Jersey.
- An Ocean County teacher receives national attention.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Wednesday's poll asked who won Tuesday's second and final Gubernatorial Debate. There were a lot of votes on this one, 84 percent say 'Christie,' 16 percent 'Buono.'
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press