“Ask The Governor” Leads To Property Tax Relief: From The Newsroom
During Jim Gearhart’s show this morning, Governor Christie made an exclusive announcement about a property tax amendment based on complaints he heard during “Ask The Governor.”
- Christie launched an investigation into Monroe Township, and found their Mayor had violated the property tax cap.
- David Matthau reports on the Governor’s Tuesday Town Hall, where he sounded like he was ready for re-election, and also discussed his disdain for Obamacare.
- During Jim’s show, Christie also did not expect his treasurer to show up for a hearing he dubbed a “circus.”
- A look into beach erosion for the coming winter.
- A recap of Tuesday’s wild storms that ripped through New Jersey.
- There are still many unanswered questions about Michael Ritacco’s time as head of Toms River Regional Schools.
- Obesity rates are on the rise for adults in NJ, while the CDC says kids are getting too much salt.
- A look into the possibility of getting job without a college degree.
- New Jersey’s outlook is now negative, according to Standard and Poor’s.
- A poll on President Obama’s job approval rating.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Tuesday’s poll asked if you are still receiving robocalls, even though you are on the Do Not Call list. 95% said yes.
Video of the Day
Courtesy Governor’s Office