Approvals And Issues: From The Newsroom
The latest Monmouth University-Asbury Park Press poll delves into a variety of issues concerning Governor Christie and the 2013 election.
- The poll looks at the latest approval ratings for the Governor, and issues on the minds of voters in 2013.
- His opponent, State Senator Barbara Buono, suffers minor injuries in a Monday night crash.
- A red light camera bill is tabled indefinitely.
- New legislation would require NJ gas stations to have backup generators.
- When is cell phone usage okay?
- The latest on the Pope’s resignation.
- Arrests are made in a gruesome murder.
- Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno promotes the Jersey Shore.
- President Barack Obama’s State of the Union Speech will focus on the economy.
- We are looking for one Sandy story to share with the rest of NJ as part of a special new series.
- Nasty weather may be on the way tomorrow night.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Monday’s poll asked if Governor Christie is unbeatable in this year’s election. 80% said yes, 20% no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press