Who Are TV’s Best Dads?
In honor of Father’s Day this past Sunday, Deminski & Doyle are curious to know who you think are the best dads in television history. Jeff’s favorite is Andy Griffith as Andy Taylor in “The Andy Griffith Show”. Bill Doyle’s pick is Ty Burrell who portrays Phil Dunphy on “Modern Family”. My choice is Bob Saget in “Full House” as the iconic Danny Tanner.
Here are some choices our listeners called in with:
- Van in Wrightstown: Carroll O’Conner – Archie Bunker in “All In The Family”.
- Kathy in Lakewood: Bill Cosby – Dr. Huxtable in “The Cosby Show”.
- Chris on Route 1: Miek O’Malley – Burt Hummel in “Glee”.
- Robyn in East Windsor: Bryan Cranston – Hal in “Malcolm In The Middle”.
- Triston in Bordentown: John Amos – James Evans in “Good Times”.
These are just a few of the choices we heard throughout the hour. Who are your favorite TV dads? Let us know in the comment section below.