Which Songs Get You To Drive Fast?
You’re in the car on your way to work, home or wherever. All of the sudden, a certain song comes on the radio that gets you to press down on the gas peddle. Deminski & Doyle want to hear which song has that effect on you.
Bill Doyle prefers 80′s hair metal anthems, which is easy to understand. Jeff’s two choices were “Rock & Roll” by Led Zeppelin and “Prove It All Night” by Bruce Springsteen. My top choices are “Layla” by Derek & The Dominos and, more interestingly, “Friends In Low Places” by Garth Brooks. Sometimes Country music does the trick on the highway.
Our listeners called in with their own choices. Here are some picks:
- John in Jersey City: “Roadhouse Blues” – The Doors
- Ron in Edison: “Back In Black” – AC/DC
- Carol in Hillsborough: “Magic Carpet Ride” – Steppenwolf
- Janet in Hamilton: “American Girl” – Tom Petty
- Mike in Metuchen: “Stone Cold Crazy” – Queen
What are some of your favorite songs to accelerate to? Let us know in the comment section below.