What Are the Best Sitcoms of the 90s?
With the news that Michael J. Fox, formerly of the hit late-90s sitcom, "Spin City", returning to television, we want to know from you what your favorite sitcom was from the 90s.
I was raised on "Full House". I watched it religiously when I was a kid. As I got older, I got into shows like "Kenan & Kel" on Nickelodeon. Now, I look back and think that "Seinfeld" was by far and away the greatest show the 90s had to offer.
What do you think is the best show of the 90s? Let us know in the comment section below.
Some of our callers picks were:
- Ed in Pine Hill: "Married With Children".
- Carl in Absecon: "Seinfeld".
- Chris in East Brunswick: "Saved By The Bell".
- Kim in Toms River: "Friends".
- Al in Jersey City: "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air".