D&J listeners pick their favorite ‘food trucks’ in New Jersey
A Rutgers University staple, the RU Hungry? Food Truck, is no longer allowed on campus. Not only did it make us hungry, but got Dennis and I thinking about some unique eats in other parts of the Garden State.
During the 12 o'clock hour today, we asked listeners to share with us their favorite food trucks in New Jersey. Our mouths were watering after hearing some of these crazy food creations.
Here's the full list our listener's came up with:
- La La's Puerto Rican Kitchen in Old Bridge
- MOGO Korean Fusion Taco Truck in Asbury Park
- ForkLift Food Truck in Cranbury
- Tacoholic's Mobile Eatery in Brick
- Angry Archie's Food Truck in Jersey City
- Cheezen Food Truck in New Brunswick
- 1Potato Two in Tuckerton
- Empanada Guy in Brick, Old Bridge, Morris Plains, Woodbridge and South River
- Waffle De Lys in Weehawken
- RUNA Peruvian Food Truck in Red Bank
- The Flying Pie Guy in Hazlet
More from New Jersey 101.5: