Steve Trevelise’s ‘Jersey Jests’
Snow got ya down? Do you need a laugh? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
OFFICIALS SCRAMBLE TO COUNTER WARM WEATHER AT THE OLYMPICS
– We should have taken the Olympics and sent the Super Bowl to Sochi!
WINTER STORM HITS NEW JERSEY STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED
– We haven’t had this much snow in Jersey since LT played for the Giants!
NEW YORK MAYOR KEEPS CITY SCHOOLS OPEN DESPITE SNOW
– What’s to worry? By the time those kids are old enough to vote he’ll be long gone!
AL ROKER STARTS FIGHT ON TWITTER WITH NEW YORK MAYOR
– Not sure who won, but I’d definitely take Roker in a Twinkie fight
TEACHER SENTENCED FOR SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH TEEN
– This never happened when I went to school, maybe it did but I was too busy getting smacked around by the nuns.
ANTI CYBERBULLYING APP OFFERED TO STUDENTS AT KENILWIRTH SCHOOLS.
– If hitting the app brings 6 angry football players I’ll take it!
LAKEWOOD IS THE MOST PLEASANT PLACE TO LIVE
– The Moon Motel is now booking overnight stays
SALT SUPPLIES LOW DUE TO THE HEAVY AMOUNT OF SNOW
– The roads will now be so much healthier
DEREK JETER ANNOUNCES THIS WILL BE HIS LAST YEAR
– In other news, the Yankees have announced their doing away with Ladies Night due to the anticipated lack of interest.
** Remember, if you need a laugh, make sure to get yoru tickets now for the NJ101.5 Comedy Tour with me as your host with very special guest, NJ comedian Vi DiBitetto! Get more information on the show and purchase tickets here.