Rossi Roundup for Tonight – Boston Bombing Suspect Not an Enemy Combatant – And More
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
4) Should prom goers be required to take alcohol breath tests before being admitted to their prom?
6) Is anything ever off limits when you get into a fight, like pulling hair or biting?
7) What are some of the games you’ve played that could have gotten you either arrested or killed. The game, ‘Extreme kidnapping’ the latest thrill for adrenaline junkies. There’s also a new trend among kids called condom snorting and the “cinnamon challenge!”
8) Do you have any phobias. A New York man with a frog phobia wins $1.6 million from town after storm water drainage made his property perfect habitat for frogs.
9) Do you support the legislation that would “ban the box” asking whether or not you’ve ever been convicted of a crime on an employment application?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”