Rossi Roundup – Do We Need Cristina’s Law – And More Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
4) Do you feel like you wasted your money or are wasting your money going to college? Among recent U.S. college graduates, more than 40% unemployed or are now in jobs that don’t require a college education.
5) Are you all geeked out over the next installment of 'Call Of Duty: Ghosts' , which will feature a new story line?
6) Should teams that use Native American mascots change their names? There’s another move on to get the Washington Redskins to change their mascot, possibly to the Red Tails?
7) How much is your cable nut each month? And which are the channels you can do without?
9) Bugs Bunny is 75 years old today. Who's your favorite cartoon character of all time?
10) What have you found in your food? One woman found a frog in can of green beans!
11) Rossi Posse iPod shuffle for tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy club in Cherry Hill
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”