Priest Who Admitted Groping Boy Gets Reassigned – Death With Dignity Bill – No Jughandles – Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
2) Do you feel jughandles should be done away with? Lawmakers, who have nothing better to do, got together to discuss a ban one the 'Jersey Left?' And by the way….if you do, where are the worst ones to negotiate?
3) Could you support a bill that would give you, if you were terminally ill, the right to choose when and how to die? One South Jersey Assemblyman is introducing the New Jersey Death with Dignity Act.
4) Do you feel the Anti bullying law is more trouble than it’s worth? The N.J. education commissioner has decided to uphold a couple of decisions to discipline school bullies…but at what cost?
5) Do you think you can go a week without cursing? The girls at a school in North Arlington were told to take a pledge not to swear for a week….not the boys…just the girls.
6) A little South Jersey love….who are the biggest celebrities to come out of South Jersey now that Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco (from Autoban) is getting his props?
7) February 4th is Facebook's 9th birthday? Have you been able to do without it…or has it turned into an addiction where you need to tell the world of everything you do each second of the day?
9) Should a High school student have been suspended for making a school issued computer’s desktop background a gun picture with a flag?
You be the judge.
10) Even with the eventual opening of the Amazon warehouse in Robbinsville bringing in 14 hundred jobs in March, do you feel we do enough to keep jobs here…are you about to be laid off…and do you have a fallback plan?
11) Do you have room for one more tattoo…and if so…what would you get? A tattoo parlor in Knowlton is going to do a tattoo marathon to help a local kid with muscular dystrophy.
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”