Make sure you see the ‘right Santa’ in New Jersey
There is a very popular Santa Claus across the river at the Oxford Valley Mall in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
He has tattoos of 'Naughty' and 'Nice' on each of his forearms. He posed upside down for kids pictures. He's been told to "tone it down" by his employers and his fans are not happy about it!
They like 'their' Santa just the way he was. People do have their favorites when it comes to taking the kids to see Santa Claus. We asked New Jersey to tell us where the best Santa is in the Garden State. They had plenty of answers!
- Dearborn Market - Holmdel, NJ
- Brunswick Square Mall - East Brunswick, NJ
- Quakerbridge Mall - Lawrenceville, NJ (dogs love him too!)
- Menlo Park Mall - Edison, NJ (evening Santa)
- Grand Central Station - Manhattan (scattered times)
- Cherry Hill Mall - Cherry Hill, NJ (special interactive 'Christmas Story Display...leg lamp and all!)
- Monmouth Mall - Eatontown, NJ
Of course these are only a handful of places in our area where you can see Santa, but listeners thought these were special enough to go out of your way to see every years. Merry Christmas!
More from New Jersey 101.5: