Listeners suggest titles for a Chris Christie book
It's looking more and more like Gov. Christie is going to be finishing out his term in New Jersey, which ends in Jan of 2018. So why not write a book in the meantime? Because state law bars the governor from profiting if he publishes a book in office.
Christie's now in talks with the powers that be to change that law.
So if Gov. Christie were to publish a book, what would the title be? Here's some of the titles our listeners recently suggested:
- "A Fridge too Far" — Comedian John Kensil
- "The Girth of a Nation" — Mark Diamond
- Jay Lustig "Born To Run" — Jay Lustig
- "Lord of the Fries" — Susan Petitdemange
- "Sit Down and Shut Up!" — Mike Rogers
- "Food For Thought" — Bill "El Wingador" Simmons
- "Get the Hell Off The Beach!" — Jerry Lee Watkikns
- "Gas tax, Bridge gate and Arrogance-The continuing downward spiral of the worst Governor of NJ" — Christine Watson Maslowski
- "Fleeced" — MaryJo Hamerick
- "50 shades of BS" — Nancy Fecca
If you have any more suggestions, please leave them in the comments below.
More from New Jersey 101.5: