If you don’t want to kill your cat, don’t feed it these 6 things
Vetstreet.com put out a list of half a dozen things that are harmful to cats. They are as follows.
- Garlic and onions, they can damage red blood cells. What cat would want to eat this?
- Raw eggs, they can cause pancreatitis and expose the cat to salmonella. No Rocky music for you!
- Bones, leave those for the dog, because they can make your cat choke and cause an intestinal obstruction.
- Fat trimmings, see pancreatitis again.
- Caffeinated drinks, because it can mess with your cat's heart, and your cat looks stupid drinking espresso anyway.
- Milk, because - WAIT, WHAT?!?!? Yes, milk, because once a cat reaches adulthood their digestive tract is somewhat lactose intolerant. Now I've heard everything.