Happy birthday Governor! Here’s what Jersey wants to give you
Governor Christie celebrated his 55th birthday on Sept 13 and if you were going to get him a gift, what would it be? That's the question I posed Wednesday knowing you would come up with the perfect gag gifts and, as usual, you didn't let me down. I also asked not to have any weight related items since I know you can do better than the easy fat joke.
Many suggested beach chairs, some a talk radio job, our own Bob O'Brien weighed in with a 'bridge table." Here's some more of what you came up with...
- Nancy Faherty — An autographed copy of 'The Art of the Deal.'
- Bill Valentine — Silver Bracelets.
- Jay Eisenlohr— E Z Pass.
- Vickie Shaw— a conscience.
- Rich Gunning— A muzzle.
- Jasmine Rodriguez— A one way ticket to gtfo!!!
- Nick Palumbo Sr.— How about an umbrella for the beach?
- Kathleen Barrett— A recording of "Bridge Over Troubled Waters."
- Eric Jensen— A long walk off of a short pier...
- Herbert J Bigglesworth— A personalized Philadelphia Eagles jersey.
- Will Houlne— A pie in the face.
- Steve Feldman— The boot.
- Marty Lou Pina — NADA... NIL... NUTTIN... kinda like what he gave US just sayin'.
More from New Jersey 101.5: