Dennis and Judi Listeners Create New Olympic Events
Bored with all the same Olympic events? Dennis and Judi decided it was time to make a change to the Winter Olympics events program!
Judi loved the video above so much, that she wants to make ice farting while skating a new Olympic sport.
Since Judi went with ice skating, Dennis decided that he would want to add a curling event for Italians, Ice Bocce Ball.
We opened it up to the listeners, asking what events they would like to see in future Winter Olympics:
– Mr. Farcus in Pt Pleasant: Events Using Slinkys
– Matt in PA: Snowball fight
– Michael in Linden: Fastest Texting Contest
– Dave on Rt. 130: Pot Hole Dodging
– Jim in East Winsdor: Vibrating Bean Bag chair while eating pizza
– John in Marlboro: Bring back the ancient events
– Dolores in Hillsborough: Double Dutch Jump Rope or Yo-Yo’s
– Erin in Califon: Ice Walking in Uggs
– Carrie in Philly: Monkey-throwing poop Dodgeball
– Gregory in North Carolina: Racing boats made of beer cans (which is apparently already an event in Australia according to Gregory!)
– Sue in King O’ Prussia: Olympic Drinking team
– Shannon in Toms River: Olympic food Shopping before a snowstorm. You get bonus points for getting bread, milk and eggs.