Bruce’s Bungalow – Road Maniacs – Indonesian Immigrants – All Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
2) Do you feel it’s ridiculous to go to a store just because it has a celebrity’s name on it. The 'Cake Boss' opened a second Carlo's Bakery in Ridgewood. Also where’s the best bakery in New Jersey? My vote is Del Ponte’s in Bradley Beach!
4) Do you feel anti-bullying laws really work and that the best thing would be to end the zero tolerance policies against kids who are bullied and have someone in the school teach them how to defend themselves. A couple of parents say that schools did little to stop the bullying of their child…so they’re suing!
6) Fear not about embarrassing yourself if you have to let one go on a long flight….a new report says that you don’t have to hold back farts while you’re on a plane. When was the most embarrassing time you let one go?
7) There’s a study that says New Jersey’s roads and bridges are not as bad as assumed. Baloney! Do you buy the study, and which ones are the worst to drive on? And should we increase the gas tax to get them fixed?
8) Who are the biggest maniac drivers on the road. Some say commuter bus drivers? The dashboard video shows the bus interior at time of Old Bridge crash involving a school bus and an Academy Bus in the Bus lane.
9) Which, do you feel, is the best way to get fit for the summer TRX, Insanity, O15 which Steve does, P90X…..or the new one which as sprung up at the shore? Pure Barre!
10) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle for tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy Club in Cherry Hill.
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”