In 2008, in a condo complex in Florida, something terrible happened. An old woman died alone and her body wasn't immediately found. She lingered there for several weeks while nature took its toll. You see, and the weak of stomach can stop reading here, when a person dies and isn't embalmed and taken care of properly, natural processes begin. Skin recedes. Bacteria percolates and produces gases in most major organs. If it sits too long, those gases build up. As they did in this poor old deceased woman. Until, wait for it, her body exploded releasing a flood of bile, blood, and fermented fluids. This concoction seeped into the walls and ceiling of the condo beneath her where Judy Rodrigo lives.

"Fluid from the ruptured corpse began to seep through the floor and into the apartment below, which led the owner of that unit to sue her insurance company, claiming that it needed to pay for the damages," a source said, explaining the case.
"The owner of the downstairs unit, Judy Rodrigo, had claimed that the Keystone Condominium Association failed to discover the dead woman and let the corpse fester, which led it to burst, leaking corrosive fluids into her apartment and the reeking stench of death that comes along with it."

Six years later, a Florida court has ruled that her insurance company does not have to pay because 'exploding corpse' wasn't specifically written into her insurance agreement. The word explosion is there, but the ruling said the insurance company would have meant other forms of explosion and basically that they could not have anticipated an exploding corpse. Yeah, well neither could Judy Rodrigo.

Check out the full article by clicking here.