You might be a Trump or Hillary supporter if …
Last week I had Emmy award-winning comedian Don Jamieson in studio promoting his new book “You Might Be A Metalhead” ... and it gave me an idea.
New Jersey's primary elections are coming up in just a few weeks, but we all know who's winning each party's race.
Still, it got me thinking. There are definite differences between Donald Trump supporters and Hillary Clinton supporters, moreso than in any other election. So I asked people to complete this sentence and this is what I got:
- Dave says “you may be a Trump supporter if you don't give a **** what anybody else thinks. You may be a Hillary supporter if "you don't have problems with people lying to you.”
- From Francie we got "you may be a Trump supporter if you're an uneducated jerk." You may be a Hillary supporter if you studied and understand civics and/or history."
- Rob says “you might be a Trump supporter if you're tired of voting for the same sacks of crap.”
- Thadeus is not crazy about either candidate, weighing in with “you may be a Trump or Hillary supporter if you have no brain cells.”
- Al says “You might be a supporter of either one if you’re an idiot.”
- Stephen chimes in with “you may be a Trump supporter if you think. 'It'll be great, I promise you' is a viable strategy to any one of our nation's problems.”
How would you complete these sentences?
"You May Be A Trump Supporter if ..."
"You Might Be A Hilary Supporter if ..."
Comment below or Tweet at me with @NJ1015 and @RealSteveTrev.