Which Celebrity Would Make a Good President?
Jeff was explaining earlier how much he hates career politicians. They’re usually two-faced and untrustworthy. Regardless of whether you agree or not, we want to know from you which celebrity who is NOT a career politician you think would make a good president.
Hey, it’s not impossible to see your favorite actor or singer up for nomination. Just look at Ronald Reagan. Jeff suggested George Clooney to take the hot seat. Bill’s choice was Dennis Miller. My personal pick is Clint Eastwood, solely based on his epic persona and tendency to tell it like it is.
Some of our callers had some interesting suggestions of their own.
- Rob in Parsippany: Chuck Norris
- Harmony in Jackson: Dave Matthews
- Dan in Metuchen: Morgan Freeman
- Rebecca in Marlboro: Oprah Winfrey
- J.R. in Belmar: NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell
- Tina in Washington Township: Madonna
Which celebrity would be your prime candidate to take over as the President of the United States? Let us know in the comment section below.